August 17, 2021
TempleLive is closely monitoring the communications and recommendations from the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) regarding COVID-19. The ADH has recommended masks for everyone when indoors. The most current specific recommendations of the ADH are as follows:
Recommendations for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals include:
To protect yourself and others, the ADH recommends:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- It is recommended to wear a face-covering in all indoor public settings in areas of substantial or high transmission, whether you are vaccinated or not vaccinated. All areas of Arkansas currently have substantial or high transmission.
- If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 or develop a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, seek testing. Testing is available in many locations, including ADH Local Health Units.
- Everyone with a known contact to someone with confirmed COVID-19 disease should get tested 3-5 days following exposure
- Isolate if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the prior 10 days or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
TempleLive suggests everyone to follow these recommendations based on their personal health needs and preferences.
Please be aware that these recommendations from the ADH may change at any time as the ADH reacts to changing COVID-19 infection rates. We will update this notice and our procedures as needed.
For the latest COVID-19 information go to https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/ or contact the ADH at 800-462-0599