Doors: 6:30 pm / Show: 8:00 pm
$20 per table, 2 seats per table | Plus fees and taxesNot On Sale
Tickets go on sale to General Public
Friday, September 11th at 10 am
**$20.00 per table plus fees and taxes
2 seats per table
***DAY OF SHOW – Tickets increase $5
TEMPLELIVE COVID-19 OPERATING PROTOCOL
- Capacity lowered to 2/3.
- The Venue will be sanitized prior to each event via fog sprayers.
- Masks will be required except while eating or drinking.
- Per CDC Guidelines, one way walk-ways in theater managed by TL employees.
- General admission seating fans will be directed to maintain social distancing.
- 10 person limit in all restrooms.
- All soap and paper towel dispensers will be no-touch.
- Closure of bathroom fixtures to maintain 6 feet of distance during use.
- Temperatures of attendees will be taken at entry points.
- TL employees will be actively wiping down touch-points in venue and restrooms.
A hard-driving Southern rock unit based out of Palestine, Texas, Blacktop Mojo’s fiery blend of post-grunge, classic rock, and metal falls somewhere between Soundgarden, Black Stone Cherry, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Founded in 2012 by frontman Matt James and drummer Nathan Gillis, the band eventually morphed into a five-piece with the additions of bass player Matt Curtis and guitarists Ryan Kiefer and Chuck Wepfer. They released their debut album, I Am, in 2014, followed by a heavy bout of touring that saw the group sharing the stage with a wide array of heavy hitters, including Bon Jovi, Sammy Hagar, Candlebox, Darryl “DMC” McDaniels, Black Stone Cherry, Shaman’s Harvest, Pop Evil, Puddle of Mudd, and Drowning Pool.In 2017, the band teamed up with Muscle Shoals producer Jimmy Johnson for their highly anticipated sophomore outing “Burn the Ships.” The album was released via the band’s label, Cuhmon Records, in March of that year to critical acclaim. The record yielded two Top 40 hits on the Billboard Active Rock charts, in singles, “Where The Wind Blows” (#27) and the band’s cover of Aerosmith classic, “Dream On” (#31)Throughout the rest of 2017 and 2018, the band toured heavily around North America in support of their record, getting added to major rock festival bills such as River City Rockfest, Louder Than Life, Rock Allegiance, The 25th annual Rockfest, and many more. The band continues to all live together in “The Mojo Mansion” in Palestine, writing songs and preparing for their 3rd full-length release to be released in 2019.
200 N. 11th Street
Fort Smith, AR, 72901 https://www.templelive.com/